Pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), we inform you that the processing of data provided by you will be carried out with methods and procedures aimed at ensuring that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to privacy and security, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
We remember that processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction ( Article 4 GDPR).
1 Object of the treatment
The data processed by BALLAFON SOCIAL COOPERATIVE SOCIETY refer to:
- Data collected automatically. The computer systems and the applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal functioning, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The collected data includes the IP addresses and the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the computer environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. The provision of such data is mandatory as it is directly connected to the web browsing experience.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user.The processing of data supplied by you through the compilation of a collection form is subject to your express and unequivocal consent.
On the contrary, the voluntary sending of e-mails to our e-mail addresses does not require further information or requests for consent.
2 Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for this treatment is recognized (i) The legal basis for this treatment is recognized (ex art. 6.1,lett. A) of the GDPR e (ii) in the legitimate interest of the Data Controller(ex art. 6.1, lett. f) del GDPR.
3 Purposes of processing
Personal data are processed for the sole purpose of improving your browsing experience.
4 Processing methods
The personal data you provide will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations that inspire the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.
The treatment is limited to the following operations and with the following methods:
- Data collection at the interested party;
- Registration and processing on computerized support;
- Organization of archives in mainly automated form.
The data in question will not be disseminated, while they will be or may be communicated to public or private subjects operating within the scope of the purposes described above.
5 Storage of data
The surfing data collected will be processed only for the duration of the browsing session (“conservation limitation principle”, art.5, GDPR).
6 Access to treatment
The data will be made accessible, for the purposes referred to in point n. 3:
- To employees/collaborators in their capacity as authorized to process, subject to appropriate appointment;
- To third parties, in contractual relations with the Data Controller.
7 Data communication
The data will not be disclosed to third parties not authorized or disseminated in any way. To this end, the treatment is conducted with the use of appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to data by third parties and to ensure confidentiality.
Without the need for express consent, the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in point 2 to collaborators and external managers of the company responsible for carrying out processing operations.
8 Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third-party companies appointed and duly appointed as Data Processors.
The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union.
9 Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point 3 is mandatory. In their absence, it will not be possible to proceed with the navigation of this site.
10 Rights of the interested party
According to the provisions of the GDPR, the interested party has the following rights towards the Data Controller:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data processing is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data (Right of access, Article 15);
- to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay (Right of Rectification Article 16);
- obtain the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if certain conditions are met (Right to be forgotten Article 17);
- obtain the limitation of treatment in certain cases (Right to limitation of treatment Article 18);
- receive the personal data concerning you provided in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and have the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, without any impediment on the part of the data controller who supplied them, in certain cases (Right to data portability Article 20);
- to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you (Right to oppose art 21);
- receive without undue delay notification of the violation of personal data suffered by the Data Controller (Article 34);
- revoke the consent expressed at any time (Conditions for consent Article 7).
Where applicable, the interested party also has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority
11 Methods of exercising the right
Sending an email to the dedicated address of the Data Controller email@example.com
12 Data Controller
The Data Controller is Ballafon Social Cooperative Society P.I. 02913790123 Via Giovanni Comi, 30 21056 Induno Olona.
The list of data processors and data processors is available at the registered office of the aforementioned owner.
13 Update of this information
This information may change. Any substantial changes will be transmitted to the interested parties by notice or publication on the company website.